Spring is a special time. A time for new beginnings, growth, laughter and fresh starts. In celebration of this fun and exciting time of year, we’ve collected the best, the funniest, and the freshest jokes and puns dedicated to this special season. You’ll also spot some clever wordplays like bay-bee, two-lips, baa-baa cue, and daffo-dills. So, let’s Spring into action with these hilarious spring puns!
Best Spring Puns and Jokes
To kick off our Springtime celebration of some of the world’s funniest funnies, here are some of the most hilarious, the silliest, the most original, and the most share-worthy Spring-themed puns and jokes:
- Is it allergy season again? Seriously?? You’ve gotta be pollen my leg!
- What did the Mama Worm say to Baby Worm? Where in Earth have you been?!
- Does February Like March? Not really. But April May.
- At what time do monkeys fall from the sky? During APE-ril showers.
- They say that March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb. You might say it goes out sheepishly.
- How do bedbugs like to have their babies? In the Spring.
- How did the film critic rate this year’s Spring release? He described it as being groundbreaking.
- What do newlyweds plant in the Spring? Kisses.
- You can never have too much of a good Spring.
- Succulent it.
- A very young boy was outside in his grandmother’s garden trying to plant a newly sprouted baby flower for his grandmother. When she came outside to check on him, she saw what a tough time he was having. She knelt down next to him and helped him finish burying the baby plant’s roots in the dirt. Finally, she turned to her grandson with a smile and said, “Boy, you done a real respectable job. I just wanted to make sure you got errr all good and done. We don’t want you do go and do something like soil yerself.”
- What do you call an itchy rabbit? Bugs Bunny
- How do you know when Spring is here? My Mom called me.
- What was the Easter Bunny’s final warning from his boss? You better hop to it.
- Why couldn’t the writer stop sneezing? Because he just had too many allegories.
- How does the Sun listen to music? On its Ray-dio.
- What did the best man say to his newlywed flower friends? Iris you all the happiness in the world.
- Can bees go out in the rain? Not without their yellow jackets.
- If Spring Showers bring May Flowers, what does May bring? Allergies.
- Spring is the perfect time to turn over a new leaf.
- What is the most forgiving plant? A tree. Why? Because in the Fall, they let it all go, and in the Springtime, they always choose to turn over a new leaf.
- Which Super Hero likes Spring the best? Robin.
- Why was the florist looking forward to May? Because in the Spring, business is always blooming!
- How should you tell your best friends that Winter is over? You should just Spring it on them!
- Why couldn’t the college student sleep in June? Because he had a great Spring Break!
- An upset young man called his best friend in a state of distress. He said, “Man! I just cannot get my wife’s garden to grow! I don’t know what I am doing wrong!” His best friend replied, “I know what the root of your problem stems from, Bud. Watering can really help!”
- A spring sale at the bed store is happening soon! Too bad, the rest of the beds are still regular price!
Spring Flower Jokes
Flowers have become symbolic of Springtime as their first bloom signifies the beginning of the season. Here is the list of the best Spring flower jokes that blossoms with laughter:
- When is it most difficult to plant flowers? When you haven’t botany.
- Flowers are a woman’s best buds.
- I just wanted to say, A-LOE!
- Thistle do!
- How do you plant a kiss in the Spring? With two lips.
- My wife just called me to tell me that three women at her work received flowers today, and they were absolutely gorgeous. I responded, “That’s probably why.”
- God originally had planned on using birds to pollinate flowers. After much deliberation, however, he went with Plan Bee.
- What did the lady who disliked flowers and children say to her girlfriend? I don’t like Y-Orchids.
- What is the most honest flower? The Lie-Lack.
- One day, a woman walked out to check on her newly planted flowers. Her eyes welled with disappointment to see that they had not survived an unusually cold winter’s night. Her friend came over the next day, and when she walked her out to the garden, they both saw that the flowers had mysteriously come back to life. The woman turned to her friend in shock and disbelief, and the friend muttered, “It must have been re-inCARNATION.”
- What would Jay-Z be called if he was a flower? Day-Z.
- What does the Papa flower say when he gets upset? I’ve had it once and floral!
- Granny comes home from the store and finds her grandsons all rooting around in the new garden, making a real mess. She stops short of the garden path and yells, “Now, what in carnation are you boys up to?”
- A woman was grocery shopping when suddenly she heard her name announced over the loudspeaker. She rushed up to the front desk to see what the matter was when the manager told her he had found her lost children. She looked the little boy and the little girl up and down and said, “For Heaven’s sake! I don’t even have children. These must be Y-Orchids!”
- Every Dogwood has its day.
- A peony for your thoughts.
- Not a Daisy goes by that I don’t miss ahhh—chhuuu!
- That was a long time ago, get clover it.
- Why can’t baby flowers ride a bicycle? Because they don’t have any petals.
- How do brand new flowers greet one another? Hey Buddy!
- Rose, don’t plant me in an orchid position.
- What did the pink flower say to her friend when she turned green? Are you feeling bouquet?
- Head clover heels IN LOVE
- One-trick Peony
- Hosta la vista, Baby Bells.
- Time to put our petals to the metals!
- All dressed up, and nowhere to Grow.
- What movie did the two flowers decide to go see? Back to the Fuchsia.
- Which flower won the Emmy last year? The one that Rose to the occasion.
- I’m planting a seed in the pond! Why? So, I can finally have fresh water-melon.
- What do you call a lion that is well-dressed? A dandy lion!
Funny Spring Jokes and Puns for Kids
Looking for Spring jokes for the Baby Buds growing in your home? A Sprouting Seed yourself? Here are the best Spring jokes for the up-and-blossoming jokester:
- Why did the farmer bury all of his money? To make his soil rich.
- Why are waterbeds so bouncy? They’re filled with Spring Water.
- What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor? Where’s my tractor?
- Two cupcakes were baking in an oven. One turned to the other and said, “Man, it’s getting hot in here! Replied the second cupcake, “Oh my Gawsh! A talking muffin!?!”
- How does a tree feel when Spring finally arrives? It feels released
- Why is Spring the best season to start a business? Because when it’s all said and done, you’ll find yourself raking it in.
- How do sheep celebrate in Springtime? With a Baa-Baa-Q!
- Why doesn’t Conor McGregor enjoy fighting in the Spring? Because of Mayweather.
- Which month in the year is always the shortest? May. It only ever has three letters.
- Why did the little boy wash his trampoline? His mother told him to help with the Spring cleaning.
- What kind of bird should you never bring to the bank? A Rob-In.
- What is a baby chick’s favorite plant? An EGG-Plant.
- What do you call a Grizzly Bear who gets caught in a Spring Shower? A Drizzly-Bear
- Why did the bucket bounce? Because it was full of Spring Water.
- Why did the bird have to go to the hospital? To seek medical tweetment.
- Why is everyone always so exhausted in April? Because they all just finished a 31-day March.
- What’s the difference between Spring Rolls and Summer Rolls? Not too much. It’s just in the seasoning.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
- What do you call a mushroom who is the life of the party? A fun-gi.
- What bee brush do bees use for their hairs? Honeycombs.
- Did you know what the big flower said to the smaller flower? What? You are growing, bud!
What Are Your Favorite Spring Puns?
We hope you have enjoyed these Spring-themed jokes and puns. May the rest of your year be rooted in promise and may you all Spring into action as you discover all of the wonderful things 2022 has yet in store for you. May your year bring you many new Buds, and may your life always be in full bloom!